Back In the Game
It’s been two months since my last post but I’ve been anticipating when I would be able to get back to boring and annoying all of you. My first full-featured post tomorrow will be the 2012 “Can I see you in my office” Awards, but for now here’s a Top
9. 10 list to hold you.
Here’s the Top 10 things that have bugged me in sports since I’ve been gone:
10. Anything pertaining to Lance Armstrong. Cheat or no cheat (although never been popped for doping), what he’s done for cancer research through Livestrong is far beyond cycling accomplishments.
9. Two words: Replacement Officials
8. The NHL strike…haha, just kidding. No one gives a shit!
7. A tie in an NFL game. With the new OT rule, expect to see more of them.
6. The Sixers totally screwed themselves with Andrew Bynum.
5. My horrible golf slice and inability to consistently hit tee shots.
4. UFC boss Dana White trying to keep MMA from becoming like boxing and failing miserably.
3. Not enough ESPN 30 for 30 films.
2. The ridiculously pointless need for the sports world to make note of every time a woman dunks a basketball. OKAY, I get it, it rarely happens!
Last but not least, the number one thing bugging me is…
1. The fact that the 49ers will not have a chance to pound on the Eagles this season.