NFL Week One is officially in the books and what a crazy one it was. We saw plenty of surprise outcomes, as well as remarkable performances. There were also some performances that were just downright horrific. So, to some these up and because I know you love them so much, here’s another Top 9 list. Here are my Top 9 Observations from Week One in the NFL:
9. The Dolphins should start scouting potential #1 overall draft picks for next spring.
8. The games are slowing down. The 1PM games didn’t fully finish until 4:30 and the 4PM games didn’t finish until 8PM.
7. A rookie quarterback’s stat line read 12/35, 118 yards, 0 TDs and 4 INTs. He nearly beat the “playoff-contending” Eagles.
6. The “DeadSkins” could be due for a resurrection.
5. Randy Moss still has it, as long as he feels like it.
4. McKayla and Eli are not impressed with the Giants.
3. My hunch on drafting Adrian Peterson at the end of round two of my fantasy draft appears initially that it will pay off. He will pair nicely with a certain Arian Foster.
2. I miss Gus Johnson calling games on CBS.
Last but not least, the number one observation on week one in the NFL is…
1. The replacement officials are doing their best, which is to say shitty.